2016 Season Registration
The Naperville Patriots are excited to begin in person registration for the starting 2016 season on March 21st. Registration sign up will be daily between 5pm - 8pm @ Blue Chip.
The goal of the Naperville Patriots Youth Football Program (“Program”) is to provide a safe environment for a child to play youth travel football, and to provide value to the family for the financial commitment to the program. Our program is geared around four basic pillars: 1) Academic; 2) Physical Training; 3) Fundamentals; 4) Competing.
Services Provided by the Program
The following services will be provided by the Program to registered players during the 2016 year once registration if completed:
1. Outdoor, lighted practice facility
2. Full complement of sleds, chutes, shields, pads and other miscellaneous football training equipment
3. Indoor, lighted practice facility with full complement of equipment to use for practice
4. Turf Field for home games (either high school or collegiate stadium)
6. IHSA certified field referees
7. Program Insurance
8. Helmet decals
9. Sage Scholarship Account for college tuition (see website for details).
10. End of season player evaluation and provided by Head Coach
11. Certified Coaches – USA Football and internal certification
12. Game Uniforms (including two (2) game jerseys and game pants)
Players are required to provide the following equipment at their own cost (est prices listed):
1. Helmet – certified ($100-$200)
2. Shoulder pads ($30-$150)
3. Mouthpiece ($1-10)
4. Cleats ($30-$100)
5. Integrated girdle ($30-$40) (to be used during games)
6. Knee Pads ($5-$10) (requird by IHSA to participate in games)
7. Practice pants ($20-$40) (recommend full integrated practice pants)
8. Practice jersey ($10-$20)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Check – should be made out to Naperville Patriots; any check returned for NSF (not sufficient funds) will be assessed a $50.00 administrative processing charge, and the player’s application will be suspended until payment is received. .
Payment Plans – program will offer a structured payment plan in writing which must be mutually signed by family and Patriots authorized reprsentative; see program representative for details.
Bounceback – program will once again provide access to this generous program as a means of payment for participation in the program. In order for the program to accept Bounceback as a method of payment, family must provide a $200.00 payment to the Patriots organization and proof of Bounceback application (which can take up to four (4) weeks to process so please be mindful of final registration).
Applications which are denied by Bounceback will require family to make full payment to Patriots before final registration deadlines to avoid delays in player’s uniform fittings and placement. If we Sponsors – program is able to accept payment from third party sponsors however, all payments must be adhere to program terms and conditions.
*THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED AFTER June 1ST, 2016.
*ANY REFUNDS PRIOR TO June 1ST, 2015 WILL RE A $100.00 PROCESSING FEE CHARGED AGAINST THE REFUND